Deep Cycle Batteries
Deep Cycle (DCG) GEL
Mobile Switching Systems
Oil and Gas
The DCG (Deep Cycle Gel) Valve Regulated Lead Acid battery are designed to provide superior performance and feature the latest advancement in plate and battery technology offering exceptional service life, low self discharge, high cycling capabilities and low float charge current characteristics.
DCG GEL technology VRLA batteries with optimized recombination technology and superior performance are specifically designed for Solar and Alternative energy storage applications where extreme deep cycling and high temperatures are experienced and offer superior heat dissipation while providing the highest level of reliability and service longevity.
DCG VRLA batteries are manufactured in compliance with IEC, ISO and CE quality and performance standards.
- 12-Year Design Life
- Initial capacity at 100%
- Advanced Nano-gel technology
- Recombination efficiency of 99.9%
- Flame Retardant ABS Cover and Container, UL94 V-0, LOI>28%
- 6 month of storage at 77°F (25°C) capacity >86%
- Low pressure one-way flame arresting valve(s) UL924
- High reliability tongue-n-groove case to cover seal
- Proprietary 3 part post-to-cover seal ensuring operating service life integrity
- Copper alloy insert front and top terminals
- Monoblock 6v & 12v construction
- Low-Calcium-Tin grid alloy